1. Math: Unit Test Thursday Dec 1
2. Health Education: Food Journal and Reflection due Dec 1
3. LangArtsW: Paragraph Challenge 5 due Friday Dec 2
4. Hot Lunch Orders due Friday Dec 2
1. Math: TB p192 #1, 2, and 3 (do not use a hundreds grid or base ten blocks)
WB: p70 and Stretch your Thinking
Unit Test on Thursday Dec 1
2. Health Education: Food Journal and Reflection worksheet due Dec 1
3. LangArtsW: Paragraph Challenge#5 due Friday Dec 2 - WITH YOUR ROUGH COPY
Ms Campanile and I are looking for parent volunteers for Christmas buddy activity. Please see Ms. Campanile ASAP (hours will be provided)
Hot Lunch order due Friday Dec 2
1. LangArtsR: "Rules" Character Study due Monday November 28.
2 Socials: Canadian Symbol Project due Monday.
3. Health Education: Food Journal Project AND reflection due Thursday Dec 1.
4. Math Unit Test on Fractions, Ratios, and Percents on Thursday Dec 1.
1. LangArtsW: Paragraph Challenge good copy and rough draft due tomorrow.
2. Math: WB pg 68 to 69 due tomorrow.
3. LangArtsR: "Rules" character study due Monday
4. Socials Canadian Symbol project due Monday.
1. LangArtsW: Paragraph Challenge due Friday (with rough copy) - see Paragraph Challenge Tab
2. LangArtsR: "Rules" character study project due Monday November 28.
3. Socials: Canadian Symbol Project due Monday November 28.
Miss Manuel and Ms. Campanile are still looking for parent volunteers for a Christmas buddy activity. Hours will be provided.
Christmas costume: (cowboy/cowgirl theme): White shirt, jeans, and cowboy hats
OLGC Choir will be at the Festival of Trees at the Central City Library at 1:30. Choir students, please be in full uniform.
1. Math: WB pg 66 and 67 Quiz tomorrow on 5.3 and 5.4
2. LangArtsR: "Rules" Character Study Project due Monday, November 28
3. Socials: Canadian Symbol project due Monday November 28
Miss Manuel and Ms. Campanile are looking for 3 parent volunteers for an upcoming Christmas buddy activity. Please let me know if your parents are interested.
The Grade Six Christmas play costume is a cowboy/cowgirl theme: white shirt (school shirt is okay), jeans, coloured bandana, and a cowboy hat.
1. Math: please make sure pages 64 ad 65 are complete. We will mark this. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXTENSIONS.
2. Socials Canadian symbol project due Monday Nov 28.
3. Paragraph Challenge due Friday - WITH ROUGH COPY!
4. Please ensure your Food Journal is complete.
Please ensure all overdue work is submitted to Miss Manuel, or you will receive an incomplete mark!
Students, please give your parents their interview times for next Wednesday.
1. Math: WB pg 64 and 65. Will be marked on Mon.
2. LangArtsW: C.Skills mini-package due Mon.
3. Religion: pg 40 due Mon.
1. LangArtsR: finish "Rules" and chapter connections due tomorrow.
2. LangArtsW: C. Skills mini-package due Monday.
3. Religion: page 40 due Monday
Basketball permission forms due November 22nd
1. Religion: Conflict reflection due tomorrow
Have you had a relationship (either friend or family) in conflict? How did you solve it? Have you forgiven them? How can you be an example of God's mercy?
2. LangArtsR: "Rules" pgs 155-166 and chapter connections. Finish "Rules" and 2 chapter connections due Thursday.
3 LangArtsW: C.Skills mini-package due Monday
4. Health Education: make sure your Food journals are complete
Club Aviva permission slips are due tomorrow. Please make sure you get it signed.