1. Math: TB pg 72 #4 to 6. Quiz on Monday
2. Socials: Pick 3 articles from Universal Declaration of Human Rights you think are the most important and explain why in one paragraph. Be prepared to defend your reasons on Monday.
3. LangArtsR: "Rules" pg 41-49 and worksheet
4. LangArtsW: 4 Things you are thankful for Paragraph rough copy due on Tuesday
5. Science: Completed Planet Fact Organizer due Wed
Be at the music room at 8:30AM
1. Religion - Liturgical Calendars due tomorrow
2. LangArts - Ice Cream good copy due tomorrow
3. Math - WB Lesson 2.7
4. Socials - pick 3 articles from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights you think are the most important. Please be prepared to explain why in a paragraph. Due Monday.
5. LangArts - "Rules" p 41-49 and connections worksheet due Monday.
*Immuization Forms due as soon as possible.
*Hot Lunch order due Monday
Terry Fox run tomorrow. Please wear comfortable athletic clothes and shoes and bring a water bottle. Since it is a non-uniform day please bring $2 (or more). All proceeds go to Cancer research
1. LangArtsR: "Rules" pg 29-40 and worksheet due tomorrow.
2. Religion: Liturgical Calendar due Friday
3. LangArtsW: Ice Cream good copy due Friday
*Hot Lunch orders due Monday
*Photo Orders due Monday
*Scholastic Orders due Oct 7 - please make cheques payable to Scholastic Canada.
Terry ran for YOU. Who are YOU running for? Share in the comments below.
1. Math - Quiz on 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5 tomorrow
2. Current Events due tomorrow
3. LangArtsR - "Rules" pg 29-40 and connections worksheet due Thursday
4. LangArtsW: Ice Cream good copy due Friday
5. Religion - Liturgical Calendar due Friday
1. Math - TB: pg 65# 2,4, 5, 6, 10 and 13 due Tuesday
2. LangArtsR: "Rules" p 29-40 ad worksheet due Thursday
3. Current Events due Wednesday
4. Religion: Liturgical Calendar due Friday
5. Hot Lunch Orders due Monday, Oct 3
* Bring a silent reading novel
Terry Fox Run on Thursday, bring a $1 or $2 for Terry. All proceeds go to cancer research.
1. Math - WB: Lesson 2.4 pg 22 and 23 (do not do number 1 on page 23) due Monday
2. LangArtsR - "Rules" pg 13-28 and worksheet due Monday
3. LangArtsW - Homework Blog Assistant Job Application due Monday
- one small pargaraph with 3 reasons saying why you are perfect for the job
4. Current Events due Wednesday
5. Religion Liturgical Calendar due Friday September 30
Have a good weekend!
1. Language Arts: "Rules" pg 13-28 and connections worksheet due Monday
2. Socials: "Why do other people move from other places?" due tomorrow
3. Current Events due tomorrow
4. Religion: Liturgical Calendar due September 30
*Bring a novel for silent reading.
1. Math - WB: Lesson 2.3 pg 20-21 due tomorrow (hint: use your hundred chart)
2. Science - finish researching on your inner planet due tomorrow
3. Lang Arts Reading: "Rules" pg 1-12 and worksheet due tomorrow
Writing: 2nd rough draft due today (Wednesday Sept 21)
4. Socials: "Where do our families come from and why do they move from other paces?" Paragraph (5- 8 sentences) due Friday
5. Religion - Liturgical Calendar due Sept 30.
6. Current Events due Friday
1. Language Arts: Writing - finish 2nd rough draft (due Wednesday)
2. Science - finish research on YOUR inner planet (due Thursday)
3. Language Arts: Reading - "Rules" pg 1-12 and complete worksheet (due Thursday)
4. Current Events due Friday
1. Math - quiz on lessons 2.1 and 2.2 tomorrow
2. Language Arts: Reading - "Rules" p 1-12 and complete the worksheet
3. CE - due Friday
Miss Manuel apologizes for the late post.
Email me at: