1. Math: Quiz on 7.1 and 7.2 tomorrow 2. French: 15 sentences due Monday 3. "Project Brave" we will begin filming on either Feb 14 of Feb 15 4. Writing Challenge due March 2
Scholastic Orders due Friday. Cheques only, please! Mission Toy Sale on Feb 20! Please drop off any clean, working, complete toys, books, or games at the school. All proceeds go to the Holy Childhood Association.
1. Math: WB pg 88-89 due tomorrow. Complete your class survey due tomorrow. 2. Religion: Be a good friend 3. February Writing Challenge due March 2, 2017 - see Writing Challenge tab for more information 4. French: Please work on 2 sentences for homework - you will get class time to work on this. ***Please work on Project Brave...
Mass tomorrow. Please be at the Music Room at 8:30. Please wear full uniform. Scholastic Orders due Friday
1. Math: Unit Test Part 2 tomorrow 2. French: Remaining Oral presentations due tomorrow.
Hot Lunch orders due Friday Students 1-16 to Cherington Place tomorrow. Spirit Day #3: Sports Day! Dress up in any sports outfit or come dressed supporting your favourite team! Please bring $1 donation.
1. Math: WB pg 14 and 15 due Monday Unit Test Wed Jan 25 2. Current Events: "Peace With Rebels" due Monday 3. Socials: Current Event project due Wed Jan 25 - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR NEWS ARTICLE! (Remind your friends to bring it!) 4. French: Ma Famille Orale - we will have some practice time on Monday
How are you? (Don't forget to ask Et toi? And you?)
EACH PARTNER will ask 2 questions about their family.
Miss Manuel is STILL missing Cherington Place permission forms! Please remind your friends/classmates to bring them on Monday!!!
Mission Toy Sale on February 20. Please bring any clean, working and complete toys, books, games etc., to the school between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Spirit Day #3: Sports Day, Jan 26. Please bring $1 donation to participate! Have a good weekend!
1. Math: WB pg 12 and 13 due tomorrow 2. Writing Challenge #8 due tomorrow 3. Socials: Current Events project due Jan 25 - please make sure you have a copy of your news story (either printed out, torn from the news paper, or send me a link so I can print it)
1-16: Please remember to bring your Cherington Place permission form! Hot Lunch tomorrow! Congratulations to the Boys Basketball Team!!